Insane RolePlay
Login or Signup. TILO says you must. And as TILO is cool, you listen to TILO. TILO said go jump off a bridge. Don't listen to that. That not funny, TILO.
~Quote by Thor S. G., Invisible Designer, Wac Forums
Insane RolePlay
Login or Signup. TILO says you must. And as TILO is cool, you listen to TILO. TILO said go jump off a bridge. Don't listen to that. That not funny, TILO.
~Quote by Thor S. G., Invisible Designer, Wac Forums
Insane RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Insane RolePlay

5081 days have already been spent to bring you this RolePlaying site!! Current Status: in need of new members (Feb 7th)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
There seems to have been a halt in posting... If anyone knows why tell Saga so she stops spamming our RP!! >O>=.=
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Sayings, phrases, quotes!!!!!!!!!!!!
SMIB invasion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 3:23 pm by Sagalator

» Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness!
SMIB invasion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:34 am by XxChihiroxX

» What is fun about summer man?
SMIB invasion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:29 am by XxChihiroxX

» Come Here When You Are Bored....!!
SMIB invasion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:56 am by Sagalator

» New Groups and Ranks Suggestions
SMIB invasion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:17 am by Sagalator

» Groups Deletion and New Groups/Group Moderators
SMIB invasion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:05 am by Sagalator

» New Boards (TBC)
SMIB invasion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:50 am by Sagalator

» As to the number in my sig...
SMIB invasion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:43 am by Sagalator

» Past Scrolling Announcements
SMIB invasion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:15 pm by Sagalator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

SMIB invasion

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

Location : Laid out on my bed, gazing through the ceiling to the sky and listening to music
Humor : Slightly bizzare

RP Charry Info
Name: Sere
EXP:
SMIB invasion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue32/40SMIB invasion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/40)
Race: Human.... Maybe

SMIB invasion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SMIB invasion   SMIB invasion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 1:33 am

Kelly turned around and began running toward the crik, then turned back to the house, ran back inside, and a couple moments later began running back towards the crik with a small kitchen knife.
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

Location : I believe I am in Post-Apocalyptic America. I may be in Madagascar, though....
Humor : the black boxes below pictures that say stuff

RP Charry Info
Name: Obsidian
EXP:
SMIB invasion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/10SMIB invasion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)
Race: Dragon

PostSubject: Re: SMIB invasion   SMIB invasion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 8:01 pm

Bb follows Kelly as fast as he can, but she is much faster. He sits down as soon as they reach the pine tree, breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down
http://insanerp.rpgwars.org
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

Location : Laid out on my bed, gazing through the ceiling to the sky and listening to music

RP Charry Info
EXP:
SMIB invasion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue32/40SMIB invasion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/40)

PostSubject: Re: SMIB invasion   SMIB invasion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 10:17 pm

When she reached the pine tree, Kelly chopped of a small branch with the knife, then used the knife to scoop out some of the sap from the broken branch. Then she sprinted back up the hill.
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

Location : I believe I am in Post-Apocalyptic America. I may be in Madagascar, though....

RP Charry Info
EXP:
SMIB invasion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/10SMIB invasion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

PostSubject: Re: SMIB invasion   SMIB invasion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 11:20 am

Bb follows her and watches as she clims up the ladder and rubs the sap around the hole. He looks at her, amazed. "I wouldn't have thought about using pine sap!" he comments.
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: SMIB invasion   SMIB invasion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:36 pm

"Well, it was you that gave me the idea, with that tar thing." She examined the roof, the climbed back down the ladder. "Ick." She muttered. "Now my hands are covered in sap."
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: SMIB invasion   SMIB invasion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:55 pm

"WD40 oil is the thing for that. I use it when I get uranium on my hands and it washes it right off." Bb replies instantly.
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: SMIB invasion   SMIB invasion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:39 am

"WD40 oil..." Kelly muttered. "Don't happen to have any of that on you? And what does WD40 mean?"
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: SMIB invasion   SMIB invasion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:31 pm

"yes, actually, I do" Bb replies, pulling a spray can with WD40 on it out of his pocket. "I think it means working design 40." He hands Kelly the spray can. "try it!"

~Astrowolf
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: SMIB invasion   SMIB invasion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:52 pm

Kelly took the can, examined it, then hit the nozzle. It sprayed all over her hands-For a few seconds. "Oops... I forgot to shake. Like those whipped cream cans." She quickly rubbed it all over her hands.
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: SMIB invasion   SMIB invasion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:54 am

Bb laughs quietly. "It doesn't really matter if you shake it or not," he informs her.

(~Lissy)
Back to top Go down
Curfewdawn
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
Curfewdawn

Humor : I'm always in good humour XP

RP Charry Info
Name:
EXP:
SMIB invasion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6/10SMIB invasion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Race:

PostSubject: Re: SMIB invasion   SMIB invasion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:17 pm

Name: BillieRose Boze' (Bozeman)
Description: Goes by Rose, she's about average size and has shoulder length brown hair, huge brown eyes with way too much eyeliner/mascara, and a freakish obsession with anything she can think of that freaks people out.
Occupation: Post-Alien-Abduction Psycho Therapist. It's a dirty job....but someone has to do it....

Rose walks past in a great hurry and sees them. Curious, she comes closer, wondering what's going on.
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: SMIB invasion   SMIB invasion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:59 pm

"I guess it must have just run out, then." Kelly said. She glanced up, toward the road. "HI, Rose!" She yelled, waving.
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: SMIB invasion   SMIB invasion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:15 am

"Maybe, then." Bb turns and waves at Rose. "Hey!"
Back to top Go down
Curfewdawn
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
Curfewdawn

RP Charry Info
Name:
EXP:
SMIB invasion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6/10SMIB invasion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Race:

PostSubject: Re: SMIB invasion   SMIB invasion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:57 pm

Rose comes closer, smiling happily, and leans against a fence. "Hi y'all," she says cheerfully, "What's goin' on?"
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: SMIB invasion   SMIB invasion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:24 am

"I was helpin' Kelly fix her roof," Bb says, giving Rose a friendly hug.
Back to top Go down
Curfewdawn
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
Curfewdawn

RP Charry Info
Name:
EXP:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: SMIB invasion   SMIB invasion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 7:02 pm

Rose djaq-slaps BB and screams, "DON'T GIVE ME A HUG!" before smiling happily and looking at the roof, "What 'cha fixin' it wif?" she asks in a normal tone, "An' mer impertan'ly, wha's it need fixin'?"
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: SMIB invasion   SMIB invasion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 1:59 pm

Kelly grinned slightly as Rose yelled at BB. "There was a hole in the roof, we plugged it up with some pine sap."
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: SMIB invasion   SMIB invasion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 12:02 pm

"yep, all her idea though." Bb says, guesting at Kelly and keeping his distance with Rose.

***I like Rose's attitude!!***
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SMIB invasion   SMIB invasion - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SMIB invasion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insane RolePlay :: RolePlay Dynasty :: Registered Role Playing-
Jump to: