Insane RolePlay
Login or Signup. TILO says you must. And as TILO is cool, you listen to TILO. TILO said go jump off a bridge. Don't listen to that. That not funny, TILO.
~Quote by Thor S. G., Invisible Designer, Wac Forums
Insane RolePlay
Login or Signup. TILO says you must. And as TILO is cool, you listen to TILO. TILO said go jump off a bridge. Don't listen to that. That not funny, TILO.
~Quote by Thor S. G., Invisible Designer, Wac Forums
Insane RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Insane RolePlay

5070 days have already been spent to bring you this RolePlaying site!! Current Status: in need of new members (Feb 7th)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
There seems to have been a halt in posting... If anyone knows why tell Saga so she stops spamming our RP!! >O>=.=
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Sayings, phrases, quotes!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 3:23 pm by Sagalator

» Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness!
Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:34 am by XxChihiroxX

» What is fun about summer man?
Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:29 am by XxChihiroxX

» Come Here When You Are Bored....!!
Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:56 am by Sagalator

» New Groups and Ranks Suggestions
Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:17 am by Sagalator

» Groups Deletion and New Groups/Group Moderators
Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:05 am by Sagalator

» New Boards (TBC)
Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:50 am by Sagalator

» As to the number in my sig...
Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:43 am by Sagalator

» Past Scrolling Announcements
Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:15 pm by Sagalator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
XxChihiroxX
Admin
Admin
XxChihiroxX

Humor : Anykind

RP Charry Info
Name:
EXP:
Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness! Left_bar_bleue2/10Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness! Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Race:

Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness! Empty
PostSubject: Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness!   Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 6:03 pm

Who in here has seen the show Kuroshitsuji? If so what did you think about it? I loves it. Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness! Herz What other animes do y'll like, and why?
Back to top Go down
XxChihiroxX
Admin
Admin
XxChihiroxX

RP Charry Info
Name:
EXP:
Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness! Left_bar_bleue2/10Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness! Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Race:

PostSubject: Wheeeeeeeee.... It's fun to reply to yourself. Yay for lonelyness! Lol. Moo!   Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 6:05 pm

Hiiiiiiiiiiii me!
Attachments
Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness! Attachmentkuroshitsuji-ds-game-phantom-and-ghost1.jpg
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(43 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

Location : I believe I am in Post-Apocalyptic America. I may be in Madagascar, though....
Humor : the black boxes below pictures that say stuff

RP Charry Info
Name: Obsidian
EXP:
Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness! Left_bar_bleue1/10Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)
Race: Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness!   Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:49 am

Awesomness!!

I haven't seen it, favorite anime movie was Spirited Away though.
Favorite Manga is W Juliet.
Back to top Go down
http://insanerp.rpgwars.org
Curfewdawn
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
Curfewdawn

Humor : I'm always in good humour XP

RP Charry Info
Name:
EXP:
Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness! Left_bar_bleue6/10Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness! Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness!   Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:06 pm

I just finished the first book in Faruba (Fruits basket) And I honestly loved it. KYOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! ^;^ *Hugs him* WHo's the sweet wittle kitty?? KYO IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^;^
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

Location : I believe I am in Post-Apocalyptic America. I may be in Madagascar, though....

RP Charry Info
EXP:
Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness! Left_bar_bleue1/10Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

PostSubject: Re: Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness!   Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:18 am

Reread the Maximum Ride manga (volume 2) I lovers Fang's look.... he is totally freaking awesomio. (sorry about the "lovers" part... that's the only way I could put it.)
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

Location : Laid out on my bed, gazing through the ceiling to the sky and listening to music
Humor : Slightly bizzare

RP Charry Info
Name: Sere
EXP:
Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness! Left_bar_bleue32/40Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness! Empty_bar_bleue  (32/40)
Race: Human.... Maybe

PostSubject: Re: Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness!   Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:58 pm

I love fruits basket, too. And yeah, Kyo is the absolute best character in the series. My favorite anime, though, is soul eater. Second best is probably inuyasha.
Back to top Go down
Scary Little Husky Girl
Forum TroubleMaker
Forum TroubleMaker
Scary Little Husky Girl

Humor : What do you do if a spamming cat crosses your path? You say, damn, he's got good typing skills!

RP Charry Info
Name: SMIBBY
EXP:
Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness! Left_bar_bleue3/10Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness! Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)
Race: SMIB

PostSubject: Re: Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness!   Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:38 am

I saw a little InuYasha, never really got into it. Bit of a Death Note fan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://graphicdynasty.proboards.com
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

Location : Laid out on my bed, gazing through the ceiling to the sky and listening to music

RP Charry Info
EXP:
Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness! Left_bar_bleue32/40Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness! Empty_bar_bleue  (32/40)

PostSubject: Re: Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness!   Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:33 pm

Also, there's a new anime out called legend of the legendary heroes. Bit of an odd title, but it's really good. There's currently twenty-some episodes.
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness!   Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:08 am

*SLHG shoves Saga out of chair*

I'll look it up! Sounds goooooood.... I need new anime. Still rewatching Death Note and Mar for the 1 google bazillionth time......
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness!   Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:11 am

Never seen death note. Maybe i should, though. Legend of the legendary heroes is really good. I just watched the 24th episode. It came out yesterday, but i didn't have the time to watch it. The last five episodes have been pretty intense, but this one... Wow.
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness!   Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:16 am

Sounds cool, will look at it asaic. Or whenever I can get L's pc. Saga's on youtube would be a scary thing to behold... Laughing
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness!   Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:19 am

Your computer not have good internet? I hate that... Why is my left pinkie numb?
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness!   Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:21 am

Saga's doesn't, but Lurk's does. It's more, 'the graphics card is bad' than internet connections being weak.
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness!   Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:23 am

Ah. So videos look as if they came off of some third-rate free website... Ick.
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness!   Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:25 am

Even worse- some look like an old Odyssey's graphics. One of the Odyssey prototypes, that is.
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness!   Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 1:21 pm

WHAT IS GOING ON!?!?! Hulu is two days late on the next episode of legend of the legendary heroes.... Where IS it!?!?!?! *Melts into a puddle of despair*
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness!   Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:20 pm

After doing some research, i realized something.

THERE ARE ONLY 24 EPISODES!!!!!!!!!!! WHY!?!?!? There has to be another season. If not, i will murder the producers, because this story is so totally not over.
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness!   Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:27 pm

I'll help! I'll help! Can we use hot pink duck tape? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness!   Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:40 pm

Twisted Evil We will UTTERLY DESTROY those producers with the power of hot pink! Forward, Duct Tape! DO NOT RELENT UNTIL THEY START THE NEXT SEASON!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness!   Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 11:04 am

ONWARD, MY SOLDIERS!!
Back to top Go down
XxChihiroxX
Admin
Admin
XxChihiroxX

RP Charry Info
Name:
EXP:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness!   Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:34 am

Yeah. Kuroshitsuji is good. I like death note, bleach, lots of others. my fav movie spirited away. Best anime movie ever. I like Ponyo too. It's so cute. Kinda looking for some new anime. Anyone got any they know of?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness!   Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness!
Page 1 of 1