Insane RolePlay
Login or Signup. TILO says you must. And as TILO is cool, you listen to TILO. TILO said go jump off a bridge. Don't listen to that. That not funny, TILO.
~Quote by Thor S. G., Invisible Designer, Wac Forums
Insane RolePlay
Login or Signup. TILO says you must. And as TILO is cool, you listen to TILO. TILO said go jump off a bridge. Don't listen to that. That not funny, TILO.
~Quote by Thor S. G., Invisible Designer, Wac Forums
Insane RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Insane RolePlay

5078 days have already been spent to bring you this RolePlaying site!! Current Status: in need of new members (Feb 7th)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
There seems to have been a halt in posting... If anyone knows why tell Saga so she stops spamming our RP!! >O>=.=
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Sayings, phrases, quotes!!!!!!!!!!!!
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 3:23 pm by Sagalator

» Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness!
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:34 am by XxChihiroxX

» What is fun about summer man?
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:29 am by XxChihiroxX

» Come Here When You Are Bored....!!
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:56 am by Sagalator

» New Groups and Ranks Suggestions
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:17 am by Sagalator

» Groups Deletion and New Groups/Group Moderators
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:05 am by Sagalator

» New Boards (TBC)
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:50 am by Sagalator

» As to the number in my sig...
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:43 am by Sagalator

» Past Scrolling Announcements
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:15 pm by Sagalator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Come Here When You Are Bored....!!

Go down 
+2
crazydragongirl
Sagalator
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

Location : I believe I am in Post-Apocalyptic America. I may be in Madagascar, though....
Humor : the black boxes below pictures that say stuff

RP Charry Info
Name: Obsidian
EXP:
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/10Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)
Race: Dragon

Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:53 am

LOL!! According to here, you posted that at 12.05.27 EST. IDK what time that is there Very Happy

Let's see if my Draggys show up....
Back to top Go down
http://insanerp.rpgwars.org
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

Location : Laid out on my bed, gazing through the ceiling to the sky and listening to music
Humor : Slightly bizzare

RP Charry Info
Name: Sere
EXP:
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue32/40Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/40)
Race: Human.... Maybe

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:08 am

According to my time, you posted at two in the morning. Wjere do you live?
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

Location : I believe I am in Post-Apocalyptic America. I may be in Madagascar, though....

RP Charry Info
EXP:
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/10Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:15 am

South Carolina Very Happy Where are you?
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

Location : Laid out on my bed, gazing through the ceiling to the sky and listening to music

RP Charry Info
EXP:
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue32/40Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/40)

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:12 am

South carolina? But that's still in america. Shouldn't be that much of a time difference, no more than four hours or so. I live in alaska. Have you made sure that it's set for your time zone?
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:04 am

I think it is. I am posting this at 11.05 EST. Let's see...

I OCCASIONALLY log in at 5.45 am, maybe that's why I post at "2 am" If you are four hours behind me....
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:06 am

Oh, and I keep getting phone calls from an unknown number in Maryland. I've gotten two today in under 20 minutes, and I didn't answer either but I'm gonna send the number to my mom and have her give them a nasty surprise......

EDIT:: 43 words in under two minutes!! I'm getting faster!!

Last edited by Darth Vadertot on Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Typing Speed notice.)
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:15 am

Maryland? You wouldn't have a maryland cell phone number, would you? I have an oregon number, and i get robot calls from there all the time.

School starts in three days. Yesterday i got registered and received my school laptop. I ought to be freaking out way more.
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:18 am

I do, but this is an unknown home number... LOL Laughing

AWESOMIO about the laptop... wish I had mine with me right now.
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:23 am

Later they're going to give me a laptop backpack, too. But i don't want a boring black backpack, even if it does have a laptop pocket. I already have a bright pink, totally non-boring laptop bag.
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:02 pm

LOL!! I have two bags: a black backpack I got at a garage sale for 2$ and a blue and brown bag I got 4 1/2 months before my laptop. It was a bday present, and had art suplies in it Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 3 Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:44 pm

Brown is a totally non-exciting color, but if it was full of art supplies, that would definitely make it worth the dull color.

School starts tomorrow! I should befreaking out way more. But for some reason, i'm not.
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:16 am

LOL it's blue and brown. I hardly ever use it; it's almost too small to hold my laptop, the cord and a USB mouse. Smile

Can't wait, I just learned the hyperlink code I need to add to my SF sig so my RPG charry's name is a link.

My sig isn't working.... CDG's is, but mine isn't.

Serves me right, I was screwing with the settings last night.

EDIT:: My sig is working now, how come it isn't working on my last post??

Last edited by Darth Vadertot on Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed cotent on siggys.)
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:25 am

Yeah, it's not working. Huh. It must have taken a vacation to antarctica.

School starts today in one hour. My imagination is going pretty wild over that.
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:54 am

LOL!!

Hey I just noticed you're a Death Leader now. The prereq was 50 posts, I should make a 100 post rank now. Very Happy Wow!! This place is on a role!!
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:16 am

Yeah, for such a new forum, this place is really going. This forum has... *Goes to check* 188 Posts!
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:22 am

We are sooooooo on a role here. To be honest, I never thought it would actually get this far. AWESOMENESS!!

Oh, and I am not going to be on for no less than 5 days and no more than 12 due to a court hearing. Details on SF under the Leaving forum.
Back to top Go down
Curfewdawn
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
Curfewdawn

Humor : I'm always in good humour XP

RP Charry Info
Name:
EXP:
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6/10Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:34 am

Hey Chief, I was wondering if we might set up the role play section for a test run maybe? Even if not doing challenges in it just yet seeing as how we don't have the right amount of members. Because odds are not all of our members will want to do challenges so it would be nice to have an alternate option or two for them. *Decides to be a little more honest* plus I just left the other role play site I was on and I'm bored. The stupid sots. XP

Oh and I'm working on that chat-box for this place, just trying to find a different source XP (Again, you can thank the role play site for that) hmmm....

Oh and I can nab up a character creation form for WAC if you'd like ^;^
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 8:49 pm

Fire away!! EJ- the official rp site for here- is about to be deleted, as is the sister anime site. this place may, in turn, become Epic Jello Games: The place where Anime hangs out.

Hey!! That sounds funny in so many ways!!! *lmskao* (*laughing my South Kackylackyian a off*)

also, I'm back. I am hoping to be on more soon.... and to add more stuff.

Isn't there an Other RPs section?

The form for Gen RP needs to be skimpy. Those rps can range from Jello Vs. Spoons wars to Harry Potter and LOTR showdowns. The REgistered RP form needs to be more specific though. Past that, fire away.
Back to top Go down
Curfewdawn
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
Curfewdawn

RP Charry Info
Name:
EXP:
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6/10Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:41 pm

Workin' on it ^;^ Oh, we're getting beter internet today ($40 unlimited acess BOO YAH! ) so I can do some animated addies for the site and post them all over creation ^;^ D'you want me to use video game charries or would you prefer something else. ^;^
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:53 am

Since I will be combining WAC, Epic Jello (the RP site) and Anime The World, anything goes.

I'm starving, I'm glad I have that WildBerry poptart in my backpack right now.
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 11:08 am

You changed your name and avvy so no one could find you? You had me a bit confused there for a bit.

Yesterday i started reading percy jackson and the olypians and it's awesome. Now i'm feeling super impatient to get to school so i can read the next one.
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 11:11 am

Darfth Vaderttoi has lefft for a wjile, i am the replacement. she willr be backj after a whilee.
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 11:24 am

*Stares at post with a pained expression, feeling slightly nauseuos*

I will not be at the school for at least half an hour. ULTRA-impatience. BOOK!
Back to top Go down
Curfewdawn
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
Curfewdawn

RP Charry Info
Name:
EXP:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:51 pm

Nooooooooo! CHIEF! *Begs your return* Oylo there, Aslanfan! W We Welcome to Wac4life! Ignore the "W we welcome" bit, but don't ignore the "Welcome" because we do you, y'know? Sorry...been watching Doctor Who a tiny tad touchy bit too much....ahhhhhh....
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK!!!! Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 3 Icon_twisted Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 3 Icon_twisted Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 3 Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:19 pm

Thankies!! Sorry, had a bad keyboard earlier.... it was soooooo annoying *snuggles laptop* gotta love me Vaio computer.
Doctor Who rockks!!!! The library episodes were freaaaaaaaaky though *shivers* I remember those the best. Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 3 Fresse
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come Here When You Are Bored....!!
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insane RolePlay :: Whatever Bin :: Loony Bin (GD)-
Jump to: