Insane RolePlay
Login or Signup. TILO says you must. And as TILO is cool, you listen to TILO. TILO said go jump off a bridge. Don't listen to that. That not funny, TILO.
~Quote by Thor S. G., Invisible Designer, Wac Forums
Insane RolePlay
Login or Signup. TILO says you must. And as TILO is cool, you listen to TILO. TILO said go jump off a bridge. Don't listen to that. That not funny, TILO.
~Quote by Thor S. G., Invisible Designer, Wac Forums
Insane RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Insane RolePlay

5078 days have already been spent to bring you this RolePlaying site!! Current Status: in need of new members (Feb 7th)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
There seems to have been a halt in posting... If anyone knows why tell Saga so she stops spamming our RP!! >O>=.=
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Sayings, phrases, quotes!!!!!!!!!!!!
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 3:23 pm by Sagalator

» Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness!
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:34 am by XxChihiroxX

» What is fun about summer man?
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:29 am by XxChihiroxX

» Come Here When You Are Bored....!!
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:56 am by Sagalator

» New Groups and Ranks Suggestions
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:17 am by Sagalator

» Groups Deletion and New Groups/Group Moderators
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:05 am by Sagalator

» New Boards (TBC)
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:50 am by Sagalator

» As to the number in my sig...
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:43 am by Sagalator

» Past Scrolling Announcements
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:15 pm by Sagalator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Come Here When You Are Bored....!!

Go down 
+2
crazydragongirl
Sagalator
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

Location : Laid out on my bed, gazing through the ceiling to the sky and listening to music
Humor : Slightly bizzare

RP Charry Info
Name: Sere
EXP:
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue32/40Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/40)
Race: Human.... Maybe

Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:13 pm

Caught a cold. Been lying in bed all day, watching anime i've downloaded to my iphone. Feeling sort of like it's still morning, even though it's 5:00 here in alaska. Headache. Feeling sleepy. Love the new blue. And you fixed the edit button! Smile This makes me happy.
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

Location : I believe I am in Post-Apocalyptic America. I may be in Madagascar, though....
Humor : the black boxes below pictures that say stuff

RP Charry Info
Name: Obsidian
EXP:
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1/10Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)
Race: Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:35 am

It came with the new layout. There's a contest up; I've found many new ones I like.

Check out the one on this site; I'm uber fond of it, found it randomly on hitskins:

http://ipatrol.fanfoot.org

The blue is more contrasted and is pretty sweet.

Random Story Time!!
So, I have two friends. They're names are Amii and Lurk.
So, for the past few years during Homecoming week, they have dressed up for Twin Day as twins, because they are. They dress exactly the same, Lurk does her hair like Amii, and she imitates Amii's voice for the whole day. No one can tell them apart.
This summer, they found out they have a third sister. So this year, for homecoming week, they are going as Tripletts and are petitioning the school to turn Twin Day into "Multiple Siblings The Same Age Day".
True Story. I swear to it.
Their Sister.
PS. They live in Maryland.
PSS. We would be doing Quadruplet Day if I hadn't of moved here. I look like them too.

Last edited by RoXion on Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Random Story.)
Back to top Go down
http://insanerp.rpgwars.org
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

Location : Laid out on my bed, gazing through the ceiling to the sky and listening to music

RP Charry Info
EXP:
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue32/40Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/40)

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:10 pm

So they had another twin sister they didn't know about? I wonder how that happened...
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

Location : I believe I am in Post-Apocalyptic America. I may be in Madagascar, though....

RP Charry Info
EXP:
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1/10Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:01 am

IDK. But the whole "Lurk is my sister" thing on SF is a scam--she's my friend. I pretend to be Amii, but she's not me.... I am all three of thems' friend, and their brother's too.

Most people don't know that, so shhh! don't tell! I'm gonna tell them in february on the 20th next year, the one year mark for me as Solembumer...
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:52 am

You know how i bashed my toe and everyone was saying the nail was going to fall off? Well, yesterday, the skin around my nail was sort of starting to fall apart, so i removed the nail. It doesn't hurt any more than it did before, but it's ICKY! Have you ever wondered what your toes or finger would look without the nails? Don't try to find out. It's kinda gross. Mom just got home from work- night nurse- and is gonna rebandage it.
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:04 am

LOL!! Freaky... I'll remember that.

I am drawing a dragon. He looks pretty good too, except he got a lot of tummy tucks and a butt tuck too Shocked He needs leg surgery but I'm not a leg surgeon... is your mom one? Smile

^^ Why does that smilie always remind me of Alex?! Question IDK, but it does...
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:25 am

Lol! I like drawing dragons, but i'm really bad at it, too. I can never figure out what to do with the legs. They turn out looking like winged dogs with spines. Lol. Sadly, my mom's not a leg surgeon. We'll have to find someone else to fix our dragons.
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:48 am

Okay, then!! I think I may post my pics on here or iPatrol, but in HTML format or BBC with a special tag attatched that, when you try to right click it, says "No Stealing!" and won't let you right click.

I'll post the codes for it as soon as I find it, so others can use it too.

I cannot wait as I'm going to the local fair tonight!! INSTEAD of Homecoming!! YIPPEE!!
Back to top Go down
Darth Aslan
Admin
Admin
Darth Aslan

Humor : crashing my motherboard

RP Charry Info
Name: Fenrir
EXP:
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue2/10Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Race: Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:18 am

I'll research the code this weekend, sis.
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:03 am

Where's CDG and Curfewdawn go? They just vanished....

Hmph, mom still won't give me back my pc!!
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 7:15 pm

For some reason, it didn't email me to notify that you'd posted. But i'm here!

I have never had a boyfriend, and to the best of my knowledge, neither has my sister. But today after lunch, i was walking to my class, when i saw my sister sitting in the hallway. Normal. And she had a computer on her lap. Still normal. But, interestingly enough, this random guy was sitting to her left, and he had an arm around her shoulders. Probably nothing, but enough to get my imagination, which only nedds a kick to get the wheels turning, to start working overtime.

Today the school pictures came in. Literally my first school picture, since i've been homeschooled up til now. Also, last night i had this strange dream. I don't remember all that was in it, but for some reason, the steering wheel was on the right side, and the person in the left seat was trying to overrule the person driving and take the wheel.
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:00 pm

You know what? It actually might not have been my imagination. I was in english today, and it was the point where most of the people were reading their books or talking. I was reading one of those books that's actually a collection of the first five books in a series, and i had just finished the third one. The other three kids at our table and i were sort of talking about my book when suddenly, the girl next to me said "So what do your parents think about your sister dating (Random guy's name)?"

I spent the next couple minutes or so freaking out.

It's lunch right now. Everyone in our lunch group except me and a couple others are being chaotic, per usual. A few minutes ago, i pulled out the last item in my bag and said, "Who wants a piece of cookie?" About half the hallway held out their hands. Luckily, it was a really big cookie.
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 10:40 am

LOL!!

I would kill any sib of mine (excluding Thor) who was dating. He has a girlgriend, and she has a wierd name. It's Shiver. Shocked What kind of parent names their kid that?!

LOL Darth has been on lately, pretending to be me by answering questions... luckily, he uses his account.

Someone just joined yet another forum. I was on there for an hour this morning after I woke up... They only posted twice but I like the games board. I think I'll rade that while Kade (the one I suspect signed up) posts.

Which means, between all four of us in my family, we use:

Eldunari-T
SF-A and L
Book Galaxy-K or L, I can't figure out which
Wac-A and T
Corel-Animal-Haven-A
iPatrol-A
WF Reborn-A
DragCave-A
DragonAdopters-A
Chatterbox-A
Fablehaven something-A
Inheritance-L and (ages ago) A
NoeZZel-the newest one-L or K

and I forget what else.
A is me, T is Darth, K is Kade and L is Lurk.

Wow, that is a lot of forums!! And that's the ones that are posted on frequently!!
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 10:56 am

Shiver!?!? Yeah, seriously. Who in their right mind would name their kid shiver?

Dragonadopters... I've heard about that one before, and tried to check it out, but i never really made any sense.
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 11:01 am

I love it.

I have two level 30+ dragons and a level 26 as of this morning.

I just stole gasme music from my mp3 that had been on my computer that had somehow gotten onto my mp3 that is now on the school computer on a website.

CDG, you dp realize you and Curfewdawn have the most experiance of anyone on the site? I have one, the lowest Smile and you two have 6 and 7 or 7 and 7 experiance. I am refusing to change mine ecver. Because it makes me feel depressed and wonder why I am lunatick and then makes me happy because I brought a pumpkin to school today... you can only guess why.

I should totally make a page with Frontpage and add it to this place. In theory, I know how...

Copy the HTML into the dadadada and do blabla to get it tata and then then hit the button and wala it should work Very Happy

Last edited by RoXion on Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added stuff.)
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 12:29 pm

Sounds like fun. Most of those dragons rps aren't complex enough, but it looks like more than just "Hatch an egg, raise a dragon and keep it from dying."

How do you get experience? I know i have quite a bit of it, but i don't entirely understand why.

Well, that's a whole lot more than i know. You lost me with the HTML part
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:39 am

XP: 1 point per 20 posts, and other points added randomly depending on my mood.

I will not delete any at the moment.

Every 100 posts gets 5 points, possibly. I guess I need to make a true system, but I have been too lazy to do it.

The HTML part? I use FRONTPAGE to design the page. The HTML page will be written for me. XD

I think I shall do it. Now, to get FrontPage on my laptop without having to buy it.... Not that I would be up to any type of illegal activities *coughcough*

Other than the whole music thing. It's a free world, music should not be copyrighted. IMHO.
Back to top Go down
Darth Aslan
Admin
Admin
Darth Aslan

RP Charry Info
EXP:
Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue2/10Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:45 am

Sheesh, your sig makes your posts look incredibly long Laughing It's rather odd.

I am happy, Shiver joined FaceBook!! *goes into cheerleader mode*

S-H-I-V-E-R!! GO, SHIVER!!
Lissy: I hate your girlfriend.
Lurk: She's a brat.
Kade: She's annoying.
RoXi: I wanna kill my assisstant.
Thor: Shut up.
RoXi: I wanna kill my assisstant.
Thor: NO, RoXi.
Roxi: She doesn't like any of my ideas.
Thor: Then write the book YOURSELF!!
RoXi: But I like her ideas too much!!

Mental RPing: The coolest extreme sport ever
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 2:38 pm

GO MENTAL RPING! Though mine are generally about my favorite characters from books/anime.
Back to top Go down
Darth Aslan
Admin
Admin
Darth Aslan

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 10:52 am

I used to RP about Spirited Away non-stop myself Laughing

Then there was the "Epic Jello Bashing" RP Smile That was had to be my personal favorite right there.

I am gonna go set up the Designer. RoXi is making me--

RoXi: NO I AM NOT!! YOU CHEAPSKATE!!
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 11:07 am

Guess who is leader of the newest group?

Not my brother, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 2:11 pm

My sister needed a hammer. Apparently she was fixing her jeans.
Back to top Go down
Darth Aslan
Admin
Admin
Darth Aslan

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:09 pm

That disturbs me greatly...
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:37 pm

My cousin has a crush on this girl. And i'm pretty well known as a poet, so he asked me to write him a love poem for her. Romance is seriously not my area of expertise..... Urrggh. I'll probably go waaaayy overboard and find myself thinking, "How could i possibly write something that disgustingly gooey?"
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:31 am

*hits ctrl + v*

But she doesnt know
i left the past
where it belongs
and am not there
shes yet to learn
some people dont care

IDK when I wrote that one... it was on my v key cause I just found it in my inbox! must've been halloween, that's the email date. I have 170 unread messages!
Not including the 600+ on my original email....

btw my 240 email has been down since last monday but SHOULD be up tonight. about 4.00 pm EST or 11 am there. (rough conversion? I think you're five hours behind, I keep forgetting.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come Here When You Are Bored....!!   Come Here When You Are Bored....!! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come Here When You Are Bored....!!
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insane RolePlay :: Whatever Bin :: Loony Bin (GD)-
Jump to: