Insane RolePlay
Login or Signup. TILO says you must. And as TILO is cool, you listen to TILO. TILO said go jump off a bridge. Don't listen to that. That not funny, TILO.
~Quote by Thor S. G., Invisible Designer, Wac Forums
Insane RolePlay
Login or Signup. TILO says you must. And as TILO is cool, you listen to TILO. TILO said go jump off a bridge. Don't listen to that. That not funny, TILO.
~Quote by Thor S. G., Invisible Designer, Wac Forums
Insane RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Insane RolePlay

5076 days have already been spent to bring you this RolePlaying site!! Current Status: in need of new members (Feb 7th)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
There seems to have been a halt in posting... If anyone knows why tell Saga so she stops spamming our RP!! >O>=.=
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Sayings, phrases, quotes!!!!!!!!!!!!
In 24 hours, VAPORIZE!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 3:23 pm by Sagalator

» Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness!
In 24 hours, VAPORIZE!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:34 am by XxChihiroxX

» What is fun about summer man?
In 24 hours, VAPORIZE!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:29 am by XxChihiroxX

» Come Here When You Are Bored....!!
In 24 hours, VAPORIZE!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:56 am by Sagalator

» New Groups and Ranks Suggestions
In 24 hours, VAPORIZE!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:17 am by Sagalator

» Groups Deletion and New Groups/Group Moderators
In 24 hours, VAPORIZE!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:05 am by Sagalator

» New Boards (TBC)
In 24 hours, VAPORIZE!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:50 am by Sagalator

» As to the number in my sig...
In 24 hours, VAPORIZE!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:43 am by Sagalator

» Past Scrolling Announcements
In 24 hours, VAPORIZE!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:15 pm by Sagalator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

In 24 hours, VAPORIZE!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

Location : Laid out on my bed, gazing through the ceiling to the sky and listening to music
Humor : Slightly bizzare

RP Charry Info
Name: Sere
EXP:
In 24 hours, VAPORIZE!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue32/40In 24 hours, VAPORIZE!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (32/40)
Race: Human.... Maybe

In 24 hours, VAPORIZE!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: In 24 hours, VAPORIZE!!!!!!   In 24 hours, VAPORIZE!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:31 pm

We have a chatbox, but it never really gets used. So, in 24 hours exactly, EVERYONE POST IN THE CHATBOX!!!

Saga or whatever your name is at the moment, could you make this an announcement? Please? I haven't figured out how to do that yet.
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

Location : I believe I am in Post-Apocalyptic America. I may be in Madagascar, though....
Humor : the black boxes below pictures that say stuff

RP Charry Info
Name: Obsidian
EXP:
In 24 hours, VAPORIZE!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue1/10In 24 hours, VAPORIZE!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)
Race: Dragon

PostSubject: Re: In 24 hours, VAPORIZE!!!!!!   In 24 hours, VAPORIZE!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 11:40 pm

Fixed. Smile There is an Options box below the post, where you have your sig add option, and it says READ THIS NOW in all caps, select that and that is global announcements. Each one before it descends one level in importance. XD need to rename those but I can't remember how I named them in the first place!

Back to top Go down
http://insanerp.rpgwars.org
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

Location : Laid out on my bed, gazing through the ceiling to the sky and listening to music

RP Charry Info
EXP:
In 24 hours, VAPORIZE!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue32/40In 24 hours, VAPORIZE!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (32/40)

PostSubject: Re: In 24 hours, VAPORIZE!!!!!!   In 24 hours, VAPORIZE!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 12:17 am

Ah. Found it! For some reason, the options box was hiding. I will dig around and see if i can find the button that changes that.
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: In 24 hours, VAPORIZE!!!!!!   In 24 hours, VAPORIZE!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:06 pm

I found the magic button! The new titles may be even more nonsensical than the old ones, though. The edit posting is under general.
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

Location : I believe I am in Post-Apocalyptic America. I may be in Madagascar, though....
Humor : the black boxes below pictures that say stuff

RP Charry Info
Name: Obsidian
EXP:
In 24 hours, VAPORIZE!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue1/10In 24 hours, VAPORIZE!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)
Race: Dragon

PostSubject: Re: In 24 hours, VAPORIZE!!!!!!   In 24 hours, VAPORIZE!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:51 pm

okay! Thanks let me double check.... I DID add something new though... Let's see how long until people notice... or figure it out... * I DID find a use for some stolen files, btw...* cheers

Thanks for fixing that! I swear I looked all over for the option... it just disappeared on me... I fixed something else, one part currently not working (same with our scrollbar) but the rest is fine. (6 parts)
Back to top Go down
http://insanerp.rpgwars.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In 24 hours, VAPORIZE!!!!!!   In 24 hours, VAPORIZE!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In 24 hours, VAPORIZE!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insane RolePlay :: Announcements-
Jump to: