Insane RolePlay
Login or Signup. TILO says you must. And as TILO is cool, you listen to TILO. TILO said go jump off a bridge. Don't listen to that. That not funny, TILO.
~Quote by Thor S. G., Invisible Designer, Wac Forums
Insane RolePlay
Login or Signup. TILO says you must. And as TILO is cool, you listen to TILO. TILO said go jump off a bridge. Don't listen to that. That not funny, TILO.
~Quote by Thor S. G., Invisible Designer, Wac Forums
Insane RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Insane RolePlay

5076 days have already been spent to bring you this RolePlaying site!! Current Status: in need of new members (Feb 7th)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
There seems to have been a halt in posting... If anyone knows why tell Saga so she stops spamming our RP!! >O>=.=
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Sayings, phrases, quotes!!!!!!!!!!!!
What Is Thor's Universe? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 3:23 pm by Sagalator

» Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness!
What Is Thor's Universe? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:34 am by XxChihiroxX

» What is fun about summer man?
What Is Thor's Universe? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:29 am by XxChihiroxX

» Come Here When You Are Bored....!!
What Is Thor's Universe? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:56 am by Sagalator

» New Groups and Ranks Suggestions
What Is Thor's Universe? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:17 am by Sagalator

» Groups Deletion and New Groups/Group Moderators
What Is Thor's Universe? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:05 am by Sagalator

» New Boards (TBC)
What Is Thor's Universe? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:50 am by Sagalator

» As to the number in my sig...
What Is Thor's Universe? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:43 am by Sagalator

» Past Scrolling Announcements
What Is Thor's Universe? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:15 pm by Sagalator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

What Is Thor's Universe?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

Location : I believe I am in Post-Apocalyptic America. I may be in Madagascar, though....
Humor : the black boxes below pictures that say stuff

RP Charry Info
Name: Obsidian
EXP:
What Is Thor's Universe? Left_bar_bleue1/10What Is Thor's Universe? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)
Race: Dragon

What Is Thor's Universe? Empty
PostSubject: What Is Thor's Universe?   What Is Thor's Universe? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 6:32 pm

Ahh, good question. Thor's Universe is an MMORPG. However, it is different from most others:

Thor's universe will be composed of weekly challenges. They may be as simple as identifying a few quotes, or as complex as making a ad for our site. After about a year, a prize will go to the person with the most points. This prize is, as of yet, undecided. Nor will I reveal it until we near the end of the challenge.

BEFORE Thor's Universe begins, the following requirements must be met:
1. We must reach 30 or more members. Otherwise, the sides won't balance out and we won't have a enough people for a real competition.
2. There must be many people interested in TU; otherwise, no real competition.

Types of Challenges:
Standard Challenges
Special Challenges
--Contests
--Bonus Point Challenges

Points System:
Certain challenges will be worth certain point values. These will be stated on the info page under the Actively Running forum.
On contests, bonus points will be given occasionally.
Standard Challenges will be worth 3 to 5 points.
*Everyone who completes a Standard Challenge gets the same amount of points, no matter what.
~More to be posted later on.

Etc. Rules:
1. I cannot enter the challenges, of course. Nor can I give hints to the answer.
2. NO TOPICS MAY BE MADE TO DISCUSS ANSWERS. IF ONE IS, THE CHALLENGE IS VOID.
3. No PMing others with the answer. I CAN AND WILL READ YOUR PMS IF I SUSPECT YOU ARE DOING THIS. *This is NOT an invasion of your privacy.*
4. I will post the answers of past challenges, and the contest winners, under the Already Ran forum.
5. Two entries per person unless otherwise stated for Standard Challenges, and one per person for Contests/Special Challenges.

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU HATE THE PRIZE. YOU ARE, FOR WORKING SO HARD FOR IT. I'M KEEPING IT SECRET *not that I know what it is yet* SO PEOPLE WILL ACTUALLY COMPETE FOR IT. YOU MAY EVEN HAVE CHOICES. I HAVEN'T DECIDED YET.
Back to top Go down
http://insanerp.rpgwars.org
vrail
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

RP Charry Info
Name:
EXP:
What Is Thor's Universe? Left_bar_bleue5/10What Is Thor's Universe? Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Race:

PostSubject: Re: What Is Thor's Universe?   What Is Thor's Universe? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:00 pm

omg i dont know where to post anything Dx
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

Location : I believe I am in Post-Apocalyptic America. I may be in Madagascar, though....
Humor : the black boxes below pictures that say stuff

RP Charry Info
Name: Obsidian
EXP:
What Is Thor's Universe? Left_bar_bleue1/10What Is Thor's Universe? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)
Race: Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What Is Thor's Universe?   What Is Thor's Universe? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:13 am

vrail wrote:
omg i dont know where to post anything Dx

In the Loony bin and Forum Games, not here. This is the main RPG section, or will be once more people join What Is Thor's Universe? Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
http://insanerp.rpgwars.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Is Thor's Universe?   What Is Thor's Universe? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Is Thor's Universe?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insane RolePlay :: Thor's Universe :: Thor's Universe-Q&A-
Jump to: