Insane RolePlay
Login or Signup. TILO says you must. And as TILO is cool, you listen to TILO. TILO said go jump off a bridge. Don't listen to that. That not funny, TILO.
~Quote by Thor S. G., Invisible Designer, Wac Forums
Insane RolePlay
Login or Signup. TILO says you must. And as TILO is cool, you listen to TILO. TILO said go jump off a bridge. Don't listen to that. That not funny, TILO.
~Quote by Thor S. G., Invisible Designer, Wac Forums
Insane RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Insane RolePlay

5080 days have already been spent to bring you this RolePlaying site!! Current Status: in need of new members (Feb 7th)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
There seems to have been a halt in posting... If anyone knows why tell Saga so she stops spamming our RP!! >O>=.=
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Sayings, phrases, quotes!!!!!!!!!!!!
Haven't seen one of these in a while... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 3:23 pm by Sagalator

» Anime Stuff and randomness. Yay for randomness!
Haven't seen one of these in a while... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:34 am by XxChihiroxX

» What is fun about summer man?
Haven't seen one of these in a while... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:29 am by XxChihiroxX

» Come Here When You Are Bored....!!
Haven't seen one of these in a while... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:56 am by Sagalator

» New Groups and Ranks Suggestions
Haven't seen one of these in a while... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:17 am by Sagalator

» Groups Deletion and New Groups/Group Moderators
Haven't seen one of these in a while... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:05 am by Sagalator

» New Boards (TBC)
Haven't seen one of these in a while... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:50 am by Sagalator

» As to the number in my sig...
Haven't seen one of these in a while... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:43 am by Sagalator

» Past Scrolling Announcements
Haven't seen one of these in a while... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:15 pm by Sagalator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Haven't seen one of these in a while...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

Location : Laid out on my bed, gazing through the ceiling to the sky and listening to music
Humor : Slightly bizzare

RP Charry Info
Name: Sere
EXP:
Haven't seen one of these in a while... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue32/40Haven't seen one of these in a while... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/40)
Race: Human.... Maybe

Haven't seen one of these in a while... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven't seen one of these in a while...   Haven't seen one of these in a while... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:53 pm

Careens wildly around the room, attempting to avoid Rainbow
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

Location : I believe I am in Post-Apocalyptic America. I may be in Madagascar, though....
Humor : the black boxes below pictures that say stuff

RP Charry Info
Name: Obsidian
EXP:
Haven't seen one of these in a while... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/10Haven't seen one of these in a while... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)
Race: Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Haven't seen one of these in a while...   Haven't seen one of these in a while... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:03 pm

Fripp:
catches rainbow and tosses aside carelessly.

Saga:
hears crash and releazes "water" was actually vinegar
Back to top Go down
http://insanerp.rpgwars.org
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

Location : Laid out on my bed, gazing through the ceiling to the sky and listening to music

RP Charry Info
EXP:
Haven't seen one of these in a while... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue32/40Haven't seen one of these in a while... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/40)

PostSubject: Re: Haven't seen one of these in a while...   Haven't seen one of these in a while... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:25 pm

Begins gagging horribly as the room is permeated by the scent of vinegar
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

Location : I believe I am in Post-Apocalyptic America. I may be in Madagascar, though....

RP Charry Info
EXP:
Haven't seen one of these in a while... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/10Haven't seen one of these in a while... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

PostSubject: Re: Haven't seen one of these in a while...   Haven't seen one of these in a while... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:20 pm

opens air vent, and puts in peppermint air freshener
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Haven't seen one of these in a while...   Haven't seen one of these in a while... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:51 pm

Grabs a fan and dashes over to the air freshener, waving the peppermint around the room
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Haven't seen one of these in a while...   Haven't seen one of these in a while... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:31 pm

breathes a sigh of relief and picks up a bottle of peppermint perfume, using it on the vinegar. resulting smell is interesting in a good way.
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Haven't seen one of these in a while...   Haven't seen one of these in a while... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:41 pm

Hey, does this mean we can bring in people, too? Such as a certain part-avian winged girl?
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Haven't seen one of these in a while...   Haven't seen one of these in a while... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:53 pm

*knows exactly who CDG means* yeah! good idea! She's yours, but I want Iggster!! *huggles Iggster*

Fripp wrinkles nose, and pulls out a Denatertot. "Perfume burns well"
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Haven't seen one of these in a while...   Haven't seen one of these in a while... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:57 pm

AWESOME! Maximum ride flies in, breaking a window in the process
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Haven't seen one of these in a while...   Haven't seen one of these in a while... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:00 pm

Fripp jumps, startled, and pushed the detonation button by accident. Nothing happens.

Saga runs forward, snatching it from him and breaking it in half.
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Haven't seen one of these in a while...   Haven't seen one of these in a while... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:22 pm

A collection of assorted robots follow max through the broken window
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Haven't seen one of these in a while...   Haven't seen one of these in a while... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:24 pm

Fripp pulls out his weapon with the extremely long name only he can remember, and blows the robots to pieces!! Very Happy

Saga begs Max for an autograph.
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Haven't seen one of these in a while...   Haven't seen one of these in a while... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:22 pm

Max grabs paper and bright orange pen and scribbles "MAX" on the paper in messy writing and hands saga the paper
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Haven't seen one of these in a while...   Haven't seen one of these in a while... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:07 pm

"Yay! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Saga screams. She bounces around the room crazily.

Fripp stares with intense concentration at his weapon, doing something.
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Haven't seen one of these in a while...   Haven't seen one of these in a while... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:15 pm

A small blue bouncy object is knocked over by Saga's bouncing and collides with Fripp's weapon

Something just occurred to me-What if everyone in this thread was peaceful and no one attacked anyone or broke anything? That might be kinda weird.
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Haven't seen one of these in a while...   Haven't seen one of these in a while... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:35 am

OMD!! That WOULD be kinda wierd.... but then it'd be kinda boring... that would be another topic, like, '1000 forum spammers and a peace treaty' Laughing that would be funny though!

It'd also get interesting if someone said the room was underwater, falling through a bottomless pit Razz or on a ship to Kamino...

"What was that?" Saga asks, continuing to jump around but staying in roughly the same spot.

Frip scowl at the object and knocks it away.

It's so much easier to refer to myself in third person.
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Haven't seen one of these in a while...   Haven't seen one of these in a while... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:55 am

1000 spammers and a peace treaty..... Exactly which dimension is that in?

Grabs scorpia, finds the where left off, and continues reading
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Haven't seen one of these in a while...   Haven't seen one of these in a while... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 12:51 am

Fripp finishes fixing Detonatertot and curls up against the wall reading Pandora's Guide to Bombs in Dams: Jorvick Edition.

oh, wow. That sounded so cliche right there...
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Haven't seen one of these in a while...   Haven't seen one of these in a while... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 1:28 am

A very strange neon green rc helicopter with needles poking out of it like a porcupine begins chasing saga
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Haven't seen one of these in a while...   Haven't seen one of these in a while... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 8:56 pm

Saga runs around, flipping out and screaming bloody murder.

Fripp reads quietly, taking no notice of the chaos Saga is making.
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Haven't seen one of these in a while...   Haven't seen one of these in a while... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 10:22 pm

Max takes off from the ground, chasing the heli
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Haven't seen one of these in a while...   Haven't seen one of these in a while... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 11:13 am

Fripp puts down his book and summons his dead buddy Linda to help him destroy the magick heli.

Saga ducks and grabs a role of helitape, making a heli pad with it on the floor. The heli lands, sticking to the helitape and can't break free.

According to the rules, nothing says the object has to be possible with the current technological capabilities of humans of other beings from earth, right? Because I don't think we've invented helitape yet, and it sound even better than duck tape!!
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Haven't seen one of these in a while...   Haven't seen one of these in a while... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:45 pm

Which means that a jellolike one-eyed alien can randomly walk in and start shooting at everything with a laser dissasociator!
Back to top Go down
Sagalator
Admin
Admin
Sagalator

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Haven't seen one of these in a while...   Haven't seen one of these in a while... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:48 pm

Fripp uses his detonatertot to blow one of the alien's arms off

muahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
crazydragongirl
Admin
Admin
crazydragongirl

RP Charry Info
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Haven't seen one of these in a while...   Haven't seen one of these in a while... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:41 am

Bits of blue jell-oish starts flying around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven't seen one of these in a while...   Haven't seen one of these in a while... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven't seen one of these in a while...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insane RolePlay :: Whatever Bin :: Forum Games-
Jump to: